Single Incision Cataract Surgery with Dr. Trindade
Fernando Trindade, MD prefers single incision (2.2mm) cataract surgery which he demonstrates in this video. The lens he uses most often on his patients is the aspherical ACRYSOF Monofocal IOL.
10,638 video views since 4/23/2010.
151,707 total series views.
- VJCRS Volume XXV Issue 1
- Routine Cataract Surgery with "Soft Chop"
- Pre-loaded IOL and Four Quadrant Phaco
- Phaco Technique: Coaxial MICS
- 1.8mm Coaxial MICS with Stellaris
- "Direct Crack" technique
- Min n Match ReSTOR
- Routine Cataract Surgery with Burkhard Dick, MD
- Cataract Surgery with Ike Ahmed, MD
- Cataract Surgery on a Hyperopic Patient
- Routine Cataract Surgery with Dr. Tjia
- Single Incision Cataract Surgery with Dr. Trindade
- Cataract Surgery with an Accommodative IOL
- Clear Cornea Phaco Under Topical