Phaco Technique: Coaxial MICS
Graham Barrett, MD, performs coaxial microincisional cataract surgery. Thorough hydrodissection and hydrodelineation are performed to ensure that the nucleus rotates freely. The vertical chop technique is integral in reducing ultrasound energy required to take apart the nucleus.
6,555 video views since 4/23/2010.
154,149 total series views.
- VJCRS Volume XXV Issue 1
- Routine Cataract Surgery with "Soft Chop"
- Pre-loaded IOL and Four Quadrant Phaco
- Phaco Technique: Coaxial MICS
- 1.8mm Coaxial MICS with Stellaris
- "Direct Crack" technique
- Min n Match ReSTOR
- Routine Cataract Surgery with Burkhard Dick, MD
- Cataract Surgery with Ike Ahmed, MD
- Cataract Surgery on a Hyperopic Patient
- Routine Cataract Surgery with Dr. Tjia
- Single Incision Cataract Surgery with Dr. Trindade
- Cataract Surgery with an Accommodative IOL
- Clear Cornea Phaco Under Topical