Clear Cornea Phaco Under Topical
Dennis Lam, MD prefers topical clear cornea with simultaneous AK when astigmatism is more than 1 diopter and the cornea is thick enough to do so. Dr. Lam uses a diamond knife to create side-ports and immobilizes the eye with a limbal incision ring.
7,160 video views since 4/23/2010.
151,913 total series views.
- VJCRS Volume XXV Issue 1
- Routine Cataract Surgery with "Soft Chop"
- Pre-loaded IOL and Four Quadrant Phaco
- Phaco Technique: Coaxial MICS
- 1.8mm Coaxial MICS with Stellaris
- "Direct Crack" technique
- Min n Match ReSTOR
- Routine Cataract Surgery with Burkhard Dick, MD
- Cataract Surgery with Ike Ahmed, MD
- Cataract Surgery on a Hyperopic Patient
- Routine Cataract Surgery with Dr. Tjia
- Single Incision Cataract Surgery with Dr. Trindade
- Cataract Surgery with an Accommodative IOL
- Clear Cornea Phaco Under Topical