Cataract Surgery with Ike Ahmed, MD
Dr. Ahmed performs cataract surgery on a patient that had a previous laseradotomy, his techniques include making a side-port incision first, vertical/horizontal chop technique, and the hemi-flip technique.
11,525 video views since 4/23/2010.
106,033 total series views.
- VJCRS Volume XXV Issue 1
- Routine Cataract Surgery with "Soft Chop"
- Pre-loaded IOL and Four Quadrant Phaco
- Phaco Technique: Coaxial MICS
- 1.8mm Coaxial MICS with Stellaris
- "Direct Crack" technique
- Min n Match ReSTOR
- Routine Cataract Surgery with Burkhard Dick, MD
- Cataract Surgery with Ike Ahmed, MD
- Cataract Surgery on a Hyperopic Patient
- Routine Cataract Surgery with Dr. Tjia
- Single Incision Cataract Surgery with Dr. Trindade
- Cataract Surgery with an Accommodative IOL
- Clear Cornea Phaco Under Topical