Cataract Surgery on a Hyperopic Patient
Matteo Piovella, MD performs cataract surgery on a hyperopic patient. He explains that at his practice he prefers to implant the Tecnis Multifocal lens in the patients' non-dominant eye and the ReZoom Multifocal in the dominant eye.
19,989 video views since 4/23/2010.
155,905 total series views.
- VJCRS Volume XXV Issue 1
- Routine Cataract Surgery with "Soft Chop"
- Pre-loaded IOL and Four Quadrant Phaco
- Phaco Technique: Coaxial MICS
- 1.8mm Coaxial MICS with Stellaris
- "Direct Crack" technique
- Min n Match ReSTOR
- Routine Cataract Surgery with Burkhard Dick, MD
- Cataract Surgery with Ike Ahmed, MD
- Cataract Surgery on a Hyperopic Patient
- Routine Cataract Surgery with Dr. Tjia
- Single Incision Cataract Surgery with Dr. Trindade
- Cataract Surgery with an Accommodative IOL
- Clear Cornea Phaco Under Topical