Surgical Procedure: Radial or Parallel to Limbus Orientation
This video explains different scenarios that would require limbus parallel or radial indentation.
3,276 video views since 3/18/2009.
65,226 total series views.
- Dehiscence Sealing
- Relaxation of Vitreous Tractions
- Vitreous Base Relaxation
- Epiretinal Membranes Traction Forces Reversal
- Associated to Scleral Shortening
- Surgical Procedure: Localization
- Surgical Procedure: Radial or Parallel to Limbus Orientation
- Surgical Procedure: Localized or Circular
- Surgical Procedure: Indentation: Material and Design
- Surgical Procedure: Surgical Instruments, Indentation width
- Scleral Buckling Procedure