ReZoom Multifocal IOL Exchange with PCO
Using serrated scissors, Michael Snyder, MD, employs a trisection fold method to extract the lens through a 2 mm incision. In order to remove the posterior capsular plaque, he makes a posterior capsulorhexis between a DisCoVisc and VisCoat sandwich (Alcon, Fort Worth, TX).
8,276 video views since 12/17/2009.
75,494 total series views.
- Traumatic Cataract with Vitreous in the AC - Part 1: Corralling Vitreous, V…
- Traumatic Cataract with Vitreous in the AC - Part 2: Iris Repair
- Traumatic Cataract with Vitreous in the AC - Part 3: Vitreous Extraction
- Phaco with a Double-sutured, Intraoperatively modified CTR in Microspheroph…
- Posterior Polar Cataract with Capsule Rent
- ReZoom Multifocal IOL Exchange with PCO
- IOL exchange with IOL Explant of Piggyback Plate Haptic PCIOLs with Iris Re…