Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Phaco with Weak Zonules, 4+ NS
Dr. David Chang illustrates multiple strategies for these challenging cases including capsular dye, capsule retractors, vertical phaco chop, bimanual I/A, dispersive OVD to prevent capsular incarceration, delaying CTR insertion, and sulcus fixation of a PC IOL.
- Phaco with Weak Zonules, 4+ NS
- Prechopping, Torsional Ultrasound, and Centration on the IOL
- Positioning Toric IOLs
- Four Pearls for Keeping Routine Surgery Routine
- Complete Cortical Removal with J-Cannula (In 30 Seconds or Less)
- Enhancing My Practice Through Video
- Advice for Easier Surgery and More Comfortable Patients
- MICS with Crystalens HD Implant