Enhancing My Practice Through Video
Jason Jones, MD, presents several techniques for achieving consistent continuous curvilinear capsulorhexis. Dr. Jones uses a corneal marker (Mastel Precision, Inc., Rapid City, SD) to provide a guide for capsulorhexis size and centration.
11,167 video views since 12/4/2009.
122,841 total series views.
- Phaco with Weak Zonules, 4+ NS
- Prechopping, Torsional Ultrasound, and Centration on the IOL
- Positioning Toric IOLs
- Four Pearls for Keeping Routine Surgery Routine
- Complete Cortical Removal with J-Cannula (In 30 Seconds or Less)
- Enhancing My Practice Through Video
- Advice for Easier Surgery and More Comfortable Patients
- MICS with Crystalens HD Implant