Advice for Easier Surgery and More Comfortable Patients
Dr. Erik Mertens shares some tips that have made his life easier and increased patients’ comfort. For example, he creates two sideport incisions without grasping the conjunctiva. This method greatly enhances patients’ comfort, because the conjunctiva remains sensitive to pain and helps avoid subconjunctival hemorrhages.
12,354 video views since 12/4/2009.
127,684 total series views.
- Phaco with Weak Zonules, 4+ NS
- Prechopping, Torsional Ultrasound, and Centration on the IOL
- Positioning Toric IOLs
- Four Pearls for Keeping Routine Surgery Routine
- Complete Cortical Removal with J-Cannula (In 30 Seconds or Less)
- Enhancing My Practice Through Video
- Advice for Easier Surgery and More Comfortable Patients
- MICS with Crystalens HD Implant