Pseudoexfoliation post glaucoma in filtration surgery
In cases of pseudoexfoliation, Dr. Fine suggests using a capsular tension ring and horizontal chopping. Biaxial phaco allows the surgeon to manipulate and chop the lens with minimal stress on the capsule and zonules.
12,376 video views since 12/17/2008.
271,300 total series views.
- Phacoemulsification in the Presence of Very Shallow Anterior Chambers
- High Myopia
- Bimanual posterior polar cataract
- Switching phaco hands
- Posterior subluxed cataract
- Mature cataract with zonular dialysis during phaco
- A punctured posterior capsule
- Pseudoexfoliation post glaucoma in filtration surgery
- Rock Hard Nuclei
- Rock Hard Nucleus (Case 2)
- Micro cornea and iris coloboma
- Phaco post malignant melanoma excision
- Hydroexpression of the lens in IFIS
- The use of Healon 5 with bimanual microincision phaco
- Every small pupil must be viewed as a potential IFIS
- Iris Bombe
- Bimanual microincision RLE
- Intraocular cautery
- Late recentering of IOL and insertion of CTR
- Late reopening of fibrosed capsule