Richard Packard, MD, presents the visco-levitation technique in which a dropped nucleus is elevated by injected OVD under the lens.
7,080 video views since 5/21/2010.
95,963 total series views.
- Introduction to Volume XXV: Issue 2
- Vitreous Management in Cataract Surgery
- Essential Surgical Techniques for Vitrectomy
- Vitrectomy Pearls After Capsule Tears
- The Dry Vitrectomy
- Pars Plana Vitreous Tap in Crowded Eye
- Staining the Vitreous
- Understanding the Dropped Nucleus
- Saving the Day: Hema Lifeboat
- Optic Capture Techniques