Understanding the Dropped Nucleus
Drs. Robert Osher and James Osher investigate the causative factors for the posteriorly nucleus drop. Using cadaver eyes, the authors test hypotheses of gravity, high infusion rates, pressure gradients, mechanical, turbulence, and vitreous.
14,804 video views since 5/21/2010.
97,464 total series views.
- Introduction to Volume XXV: Issue 2
- Vitreous Management in Cataract Surgery
- Essential Surgical Techniques for Vitrectomy
- Vitrectomy Pearls After Capsule Tears
- The Dry Vitrectomy
- Pars Plana Vitreous Tap in Crowded Eye
- Staining the Vitreous
- Understanding the Dropped Nucleus
- Saving the Day: Hema Lifeboat
- Optic Capture Techniques