What Should You Expect From Your Refractive Surgery Platform?
Eric Donnenfeld, MD, gives an overview of what physicians should be looking for in a refractive surgical platform.
4,325 video views since 1/13/2010.
80,130 total series views.
- Refractive Forum Introduction with Perry Binder, MD
- What Should You Expect From Your Refractive Surgery Platform?
- Femtosecond Lasers
- Wavefront Analysis: When Do We Need It?
- Excimer Lasers
- iLASIK Registry System
- Refractive Surgery Results with Dr. Katzen and Audience Voting
- Refining Outcome Expectations
- Higher-Order Aberrations and Visual Quality
- Maximizing Patient Satisfaction
- Measuring Beyond 20/20
- Panel Discussion - Refractive Correction Success
- Panel Questions - Refractive Correction Success
- Factors Affecting Consistent High-Quality Results
- Updating LVC Patient Qualification Criteria
- Techniques for Efficient and Effective Procedures
- Essential Flap-Creation Strategies - "Free to Choose"
- Panel Discussion - Orchestrating Your Practice for Refractive Success
- Whats Next in Custom Ablations?
- Whats Next in Femtosecond Technology?