Wavefront Analysis: When Do We Need It?
John Vukich, MD, claims that Wavefront Guided procedures produce the best results and is the platform that most physicians want to use. Here he discusses options for when a wavefront guided procedure is not an option.
4,962 video views since 1/13/2010.
78,688 total series views.
- Refractive Forum Introduction with Perry Binder, MD
- What Should You Expect From Your Refractive Surgery Platform?
- Femtosecond Lasers
- Wavefront Analysis: When Do We Need It?
- Excimer Lasers
- iLASIK Registry System
- Refractive Surgery Results with Dr. Katzen and Audience Voting
- Refining Outcome Expectations
- Higher-Order Aberrations and Visual Quality
- Maximizing Patient Satisfaction
- Measuring Beyond 20/20
- Panel Discussion - Refractive Correction Success
- Panel Questions - Refractive Correction Success
- Factors Affecting Consistent High-Quality Results
- Updating LVC Patient Qualification Criteria
- Techniques for Efficient and Effective Procedures
- Essential Flap-Creation Strategies - "Free to Choose"
- Panel Discussion - Orchestrating Your Practice for Refractive Success
- Whats Next in Custom Ablations?
- Whats Next in Femtosecond Technology?