Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
iLASIK with 5th Generation Intralase iFS Laser
In this real-time case, Michael Knorz, MD, performs a routine LASIK procedure using an iFS femtosecond laser to make the corneal flap. Dr. Knorz notes the minimal amount of OBL following flap creation. OBL is an undesirable effect of tissue ablation that can interfere with the eye tracking mechanism of the excimer laser system.
- iLASIK with 5th Generation Intralase iFS Laser
- Intralase FS Flap in 12-incision Post-RK Case
- First Clinical Results with the iFS Femtosecond Laser
- Innovations in Laser Vision Correction
- LASIK Flap Customization: Improving the Biomechanics, Stability, and Healin…
- Complete IntraLase LASIK case
- The First LASIK Case
- VisX CustomVue & IntraLase