Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Prechopping, Torsional Ultrasound, and Centration on the IOL
To ensure that an IOL is well centered with proper coverage of its rim, Dr. Robert Cionni uses a Capsulorhexis Marker (Mastel Precision, Inc., Rapid City, SD) at the start of each case. The marking ring is placed on the cornea with the crosshairs centered in the Purkinje image within the undilated pupil. After pre-chopping the nucleus, the lens is emulsified with OZil Intelligent Phaco (Alcon, Fort Worth, TX) enabled torsional ultrasound.
10,851 video views since 12/4/2009.
133,023 total series views.
- Phaco with Weak Zonules, 4+ NS
- Prechopping, Torsional Ultrasound, and Centration on the IOL
- Positioning Toric IOLs
- Four Pearls for Keeping Routine Surgery Routine
- Complete Cortical Removal with J-Cannula (In 30 Seconds or Less)
- Enhancing My Practice Through Video
- Advice for Easier Surgery and More Comfortable Patients
- MICS with Crystalens HD Implant