Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Four Pearls for Keeping Routine Surgery Routine
Dr. Steve Dewey presents for tips for avoiding complications in routine surgeries. Pearls include the usefulness of a rounded phaco tip, alternative dilation methods, irrigation of cortex away from the capsular fornices, and how to improve the consistency of the capsulorhexis.
- Phaco with Weak Zonules, 4+ NS
- Prechopping, Torsional Ultrasound, and Centration on the IOL
- Positioning Toric IOLs
- Four Pearls for Keeping Routine Surgery Routine
- Complete Cortical Removal with J-Cannula (In 30 Seconds or Less)
- Enhancing My Practice Through Video
- Advice for Easier Surgery and More Comfortable Patients
- MICS with Crystalens HD Implant