Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
MICS with Crystalens HD Implant
Dr. R. Bruce Wallace, MD, begins this microincisional case with a single LRI. Following cortical cleaving hydrodissection, the nucleus is phacoemulsified with the Stellaris Vision Enhancement System (Bausch & Lomb, Rochester, New York) through a 1.8-mm incision. A Crystalens HD IOL is then inserted into the bag and rotated into place.
12,893 video views since 7/29/2009.
132,929 total series views.
- Phaco with Weak Zonules, 4+ NS
- Prechopping, Torsional Ultrasound, and Centration on the IOL
- Positioning Toric IOLs
- Four Pearls for Keeping Routine Surgery Routine
- Complete Cortical Removal with J-Cannula (In 30 Seconds or Less)
- Enhancing My Practice Through Video
- Advice for Easier Surgery and More Comfortable Patients
- MICS with Crystalens HD Implant