Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Complete Cortical Removal with J-Cannula (In 30 Seconds or Less)
Steven Dewey, MD, presents his cortical clean-up technique using a McIntyre-Binkhorst irrigating cannula attached to 5-milliliter luer lock syringe filled with BSS. This approach is safe for the capsule, fast, simple, and the J-shaped cannula is particularly useful as loosening subincisional cortical adhesions when hydrodissection is insufficient.
- Phaco with Weak Zonules, 4+ NS
- Prechopping, Torsional Ultrasound, and Centration on the IOL
- Positioning Toric IOLs
- Four Pearls for Keeping Routine Surgery Routine
- Complete Cortical Removal with J-Cannula (In 30 Seconds or Less)
- Enhancing My Practice Through Video
- Advice for Easier Surgery and More Comfortable Patients
- MICS with Crystalens HD Implant