Vertical Chop in Hard Cataract
David Chang, MD, demonstrates his vertical chop technique using a micro phaco tip.
21,139 video views since 1/13/2009.
350,531 total series views.
- Introduction from Dr. Colvard
- Corneal Incision
- Scleral Incision
- Hydrodissection and Hydrodelineation
- Basic Divide and Conquer
- Horizontal Chop
- Vertical Chop in Hard Cataract
- Bimanual Phaco
- Capsular Tension Rings
- Insertion of Three-piece IOL after Capsular Tear
- Dialing the Trailing Haptic of Three-piece IOL
- Manual Folding of Three Piece Acrylic and Silicone IOLs
- AMO Tecnis Single Piece Acrylic IOL
- AMO Tecnis Three Piece Silicone IOL
- Tecnis Three Piece Acrylic IOLs
- Loading the Monarch 2 with a single piece acrylic IOL
- Loading the Purple Monarch with a three piece acrylic IOL
- Bausch & Lomb Easy-Load Lens Delivery System
- Tecnis Three Piece Acrylic IOL
- Tecnis Single Piece Acrylic IOL Placement