by R. Bruce Wallace, III MD, FACS
R. Bruce Wallace, III, MD, of Wallace Eye Associates in Alexandria, LA, a pioneer in MICS, shares his tips for surgeons transitioning to microincision cataract surgery.
1,031 video views since 4/18/2012.
33,891 total series views.
- Outlook on Ophthalmology
- Prevention and Management of Common Intra- and Postop Complicati…
- Incredible Cataract Surgery Cases
- Enhancements in Refractive Surgery
- Innovative Uses of Adhesives for Anterior Segment Surgery
- Energy Reduction Following Lens Fragmentation with the Femtoseco…
- Tips for Treating Coexisting Cataract and Glaucoma
- Corneal Topographic Analysis and Anterior Segment Imaging
- Tips and Pearls to Facilitate Transition to Microincisional Cata…
- Intraocular Lens Calculation After Refractive Surgery
- Intracameral Antibiotics in Cataract Surgery
- Strategies for Successful Management of Patients Unhappy with Pr…
- Update in Cataract Surgery 2012
- Femtosecond Laser vs Nonlaser Control Group: Postop Refractive O…
- Donor Inserters for DSEK/EK: Surgical Techniques and Clinical Re…
- Refractive Surgery Nightmares and Worst-Case Scenarios
- Ultrathin DSAEK
- Master High-Definition Video at the Surgical Microscope
- Annual Meeting in Chicago Preview - April 2012