by Mitchell P. Weikert, MD
Mitchell P. Weikert, MD, MS, assistant professor of ophthalmology at Baylor College of Medicine, shares tips on how best to manage patients who are unhappy with premium IOL outcomes.
2,155 video views since 4/18/2012.
38,099 total series views.
- Outlook on Ophthalmology
- Prevention and Management of Common Intra- and Postop Complicati…
- Incredible Cataract Surgery Cases
- Enhancements in Refractive Surgery
- Innovative Uses of Adhesives for Anterior Segment Surgery
- Energy Reduction Following Lens Fragmentation with the Femtoseco…
- Tips for Treating Coexisting Cataract and Glaucoma
- Corneal Topographic Analysis and Anterior Segment Imaging
- Tips and Pearls to Facilitate Transition to Microincisional Cata…
- Intraocular Lens Calculation After Refractive Surgery
- Intracameral Antibiotics in Cataract Surgery
- Strategies for Successful Management of Patients Unhappy with Pr…
- Update in Cataract Surgery 2012
- Femtosecond Laser vs Nonlaser Control Group: Postop Refractive O…
- Donor Inserters for DSEK/EK: Surgical Techniques and Clinical Re…
- Refractive Surgery Nightmares and Worst-Case Scenarios
- Ultrathin DSAEK
- Master High-Definition Video at the Surgical Microscope
- Annual Meeting in Chicago Preview - April 2012