Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
by Mitchell Jackson MD, William W. Culbertson MD
Mitch Jackson, MD, talks with William Culbertson, MD, of Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, about the numerous applications for femtosecond lasers in cataract surgery.
- Pre & Postop Regimens in Cataract Surgery
- Laser Cataract Surgery Two Years In: Trends Emerging from the Annual Survey
- Getting Started with MIGS as a Cataract Surgeon
- Achieving Centration with Multifocal IOLs
- Femto Congress Overview
- Mobile FemtoCataract in the US
- Femtosecond Wound Rescue
- Thoughts on the Present and Future LASIK Market
- Post LASIK IOLs - How I Approach It
- Current Techniques and Pearls With Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery