Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
by Mark Kontos MD, William F. Wiley MD
In this video, Mark Kontos, MD, of Empire Eye Physicians, talks with William Wiley, MD, about how mobile femtosecond laser platforms offer surgeons interested in the technology for cataract surgery both financial and strategic flexibility.
- Pre & Postop Regimens in Cataract Surgery
- Laser Cataract Surgery Two Years In: Trends Emerging from the Annual Survey
- Getting Started with MIGS as a Cataract Surgeon
- Achieving Centration with Multifocal IOLs
- Femto Congress Overview
- Mobile FemtoCataract in the US
- Femtosecond Wound Rescue
- Thoughts on the Present and Future LASIK Market
- Post LASIK IOLs - How I Approach It
- Current Techniques and Pearls With Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery