Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
by Mark Kontos MD, Sheri Rowen, MD
Sheri Rowen, MD, founder and medical director of the Eye & Cosmetic Surgery Center at Mercy Medical Center and the Rowen Laser Vision & Cosmetic Center in Baltimore, talks with Mark Kontos, MD, about yesterday's panel discussion in which participants defended their pre- and postoperative protocols.
- Pre & Postop Regimens in Cataract Surgery
- Laser Cataract Surgery Two Years In: Trends Emerging from the Annual Survey
- Getting Started with MIGS as a Cataract Surgeon
- Achieving Centration with Multifocal IOLs
- Femto Congress Overview
- Mobile FemtoCataract in the US
- Femtosecond Wound Rescue
- Thoughts on the Present and Future LASIK Market
- Post LASIK IOLs - How I Approach It
- Current Techniques and Pearls With Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery