Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
by George O. Waring IV, MD
George O. Waring IV, MD, director of refractive surgery and an assistant professor of ophthalmology at the Storm Eye Institute, Medical University of South Carolina, discusses pearls for achieving accurate multifocal IOL centration with Tammy Bogetti.
- Pre & Postop Regimens in Cataract Surgery
- Laser Cataract Surgery Two Years In: Trends Emerging from the Annual Survey
- Getting Started with MIGS as a Cataract Surgeon
- Achieving Centration with Multifocal IOLs
- Femto Congress Overview
- Mobile FemtoCataract in the US
- Femtosecond Wound Rescue
- Thoughts on the Present and Future LASIK Market
- Post LASIK IOLs - How I Approach It
- Current Techniques and Pearls With Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery