Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
by Mark Kontos MD, Robert Cionni MD
Mark Kontos, MD, interviews Robert Cionni, MD, medical director of The Eye Institute of Utah, to learn pearls for incorporating microinvasive glaucoma surgery into practice.
- Pre & Postop Regimens in Cataract Surgery
- Laser Cataract Surgery Two Years In: Trends Emerging from the Annual Survey
- Getting Started with MIGS as a Cataract Surgeon
- Achieving Centration with Multifocal IOLs
- Femto Congress Overview
- Mobile FemtoCataract in the US
- Femtosecond Wound Rescue
- Thoughts on the Present and Future LASIK Market
- Post LASIK IOLs - How I Approach It
- Current Techniques and Pearls With Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery