Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Multifocal IOL Exchange
Drs. Eric Donnenfeld and Allon Barsam present a multifocal IOL explantation and highlight key operative techniques necessary for a satisfactory outcome. This AcrySof ReSTOR multifocal lens is exchanged for a monofocal IOL in an eye with a previous YAG capsulotomy. The new lens is shields the posterior capsule while the multifocal lens is cut and retracted through the main incision.
CRST October 2010: Complex Cataract Cases
- Multifocal IOL Exchange
- Unexpected IFIS: Avoiding a Challenging Case
- Traumatic Cataract and Mydriasis
- Dislocated Multifocal Lens
- Glare After Damage to the Iris
- Successful Visual Results in Cataract Surgery for Patients with Prior Refra…
- Complications From Prior Cataract Surgery - IOL Exchange with Iris Repair
- Premium IOL Complication
- The Elusive Nuclear Chip