Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
by Stephen Lane MD
Stephen Lane, MD, discusses considerations for patients who have previously undergone specialty IOL implantation and require laser enhancements. He explains his decision process, treatment timeline, and the pros and cons of LASIK versus surface ablation.
- Iontophoresis for Rapid Transepithelial Administra…
- LVC After Multifocal IOL Surgery
- Laser Cataract Complications With LASIK
- State-of-the-Art LASIK Snapshot of the Past 5 Year…
- The Advantages of Transepithelial Cross-linking: C…
- Step by Step: How to Implant the Glaukos iStent
- Our Laser Cataract Patient Flow Solution
- Future Devices in Glaucoma Management
- State of the Industry