Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
by James Loden, MD
Earlier today, James Loden, MD, discussed his experience using a femtosecond laser to make arcuate incisions at the time of cataract surgery. Here, he shares his approach to laser enhancements and pearls for avoiding complications.
- Iontophoresis for Rapid Transepithelial Administra…
- LVC After Multifocal IOL Surgery
- Laser Cataract Complications With LASIK
- State-of-the-Art LASIK Snapshot of the Past 5 Year…
- The Advantages of Transepithelial Cross-linking: C…
- Step by Step: How to Implant the Glaukos iStent
- Our Laser Cataract Patient Flow Solution
- Future Devices in Glaucoma Management
- State of the Industry