Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
by Karl Stonecipher MD
Earlier today, Karl G. Stonecipher, MD, director of refractive surgery at TLC in Greensboro, North Carolina, explained his strategies for achieving accurate outcomes that reduce the need for postoperative enhancements. Here, he advises how to approach the subject with patients when enhancements are necessary.
- Reducing My Cataract and LASIK Enhancement Rates
- Laser Cataract Surgery in a Unique Patient Population
- Developing Managerial Staff
- Modern Dry Eye Treatment
- First US 500-Hz LASIK Cases in US
- LASIK "Lessons Learned" in a Large Series
- Modern IOL Calculations
- Looking Ahead to the Light-Adjustable IOL
- Top Cases for Intraoperative Aberrometry
- A Tale of Two Lasers
- The Importance of Political Engagement
- How Far Can Femto Go?