Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
by Minoru Tomita, MD
Minoru Tomita, MD, PhD, of Shinagawa Clinic in Japan, presents a staged corneal inlay study on more than 1,000 patients conducted at the Shinagawa LASIK Center. He discusses study results and patient satisfaction with ACOS Daily Coverage moderator Richard Awdeh, MD.
- ACOS Corneal Collagen Cross-linking Study Update
- Topo-Guided PRK and CXL for Keratoconus
- WaveTec Challenge
- The Unhappy Patient: Problem Solving, Case Presentations
- The High Cost of Regulatory Compliance
- .25 Diopter Steps
- Staged Keratophakia at Shinagawa Clinic
- What I Can Do with the Laser That I Could Not Without It
- Our Next Patients: Baby Boomers and Gen Y
- Building a Practice from the Ground Up