by Minoru Tomita, MD
Minoru Tomita, MD, PhD, of Shinagawa Clinic in Japan, presents a staged corneal inlay study on more than 1,000 patients conducted at the Shinagawa LASIK Center. He discusses study results and patient satisfaction with ACOS Daily Coverage moderator Richard Awdeh, MD.
2,737 video views since 2/21/2012.
24,347 total series views.
- ACOS Corneal Collagen Cross-linking Study Update
- Topo-Guided PRK and CXL for Keratoconus
- WaveTec Challenge
- The Unhappy Patient: Problem Solving, Case Presentations
- The High Cost of Regulatory Compliance
- .25 Diopter Steps
- Staged Keratophakia at Shinagawa Clinic
- What I Can Do with the Laser That I Could Not Without It
- Our Next Patients: Baby Boomers and Gen Y
- Building a Practice from the Ground Up