by Richard Awdeh, MD, Colman Kraff, MD
Colman Kraff, MD, of Kraff Eye Institute in Chicago, IL, takes a look ahead at the future of ophthalmic patient care for the aging Baby Boomer and Gen Y populations.
2,242 video views since 2/21/2012.
25,197 total series views.
- ACOS Corneal Collagen Cross-linking Study Update
- Topo-Guided PRK and CXL for Keratoconus
- WaveTec Challenge
- The Unhappy Patient: Problem Solving, Case Presentations
- The High Cost of Regulatory Compliance
- .25 Diopter Steps
- Staged Keratophakia at Shinagawa Clinic
- What I Can Do with the Laser That I Could Not Without It
- Our Next Patients: Baby Boomers and Gen Y
- Building a Practice from the Ground Up