Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
by Dawn Thompson, Richard Awdeh, MD
Dawn Thompson, of BMC Strategic, led a panel with Kerry Solomon, MD, of Carolina Eyecare Physicians in Charleston, South Carolina, and Steven Vold, MD, of Vold Vision in Arkansas. The discussion addressed the issues to be considered when building a practice from the ground up. In this video, Dawn summarizes the discussion, and provides key take-aways.
- ACOS Corneal Collagen Cross-linking Study Update
- Topo-Guided PRK and CXL for Keratoconus
- WaveTec Challenge
- The Unhappy Patient: Problem Solving, Case Presentations
- The High Cost of Regulatory Compliance
- .25 Diopter Steps
- Staged Keratophakia at Shinagawa Clinic
- What I Can Do with the Laser That I Could Not Without It
- Our Next Patients: Baby Boomers and Gen Y
- Building a Practice from the Ground Up