by John A. Vukich MD
John Vukich, MD, offers an overview on the ACOS (American-European Congress on Ophthalmic Surgery) sponsored Avedro trial. The trial is designed to look at the effects of two different CXL treatment protocols in patients with mild, moderate, or severe keratoconus or induced ectasia.
3,182 video views since 2/28/2012.
26,128 total series views.
- ACOS Corneal Collagen Cross-linking Study Update
- Topo-Guided PRK and CXL for Keratoconus
- WaveTec Challenge
- The Unhappy Patient: Problem Solving, Case Presentations
- The High Cost of Regulatory Compliance
- .25 Diopter Steps
- Staged Keratophakia at Shinagawa Clinic
- What I Can Do with the Laser That I Could Not Without It
- Our Next Patients: Baby Boomers and Gen Y
- Building a Practice from the Ground Up