by James Lewis MD
James Lewis, MD, a member of the Wills Eye Surgical Network in Philadelphia, reviews his mathematical model of half versus a quarter diopter with moderator Richard Awdeh, MD. Among his findings, he explains that a quarter diopter yields improved clinical results over half when 99% of your patients are within 0.50 diopters of target.
2,255 video views since 2/21/2012.
23,306 total series views.
- ACOS Corneal Collagen Cross-linking Study Update
- Topo-Guided PRK and CXL for Keratoconus
- WaveTec Challenge
- The Unhappy Patient: Problem Solving, Case Presentations
- The High Cost of Regulatory Compliance
- .25 Diopter Steps
- Staged Keratophakia at Shinagawa Clinic
- What I Can Do with the Laser That I Could Not Without It
- Our Next Patients: Baby Boomers and Gen Y
- Building a Practice from the Ground Up