You are watching a 25-second preview
Log in to keep watching
Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Moderator: Kourous Rezaei, MD Panel: Fabio Patelli, MD, Manish Nagpal, MD, Fernando Arevalo, MD Various techniques in macular hole surgery are discussed: ILM peeling in macular hole surgery, without staining, ICG staining, brilliant blue staining, etc...
12,195 video views since 4/26/2012.
133,341 total series views.
- Instrumentation in RD Surgery
- Core Vitrectomy and Induction of PVD
- Finding and Marking the Breaks
- Flattening the Retina, Air/PFCL
- Fluid/Air Exchange
- Tamponade Agents and Sclerotomy Closure
- Concluding Pearls & Tricks
- Techniques in Vitreoretinal Surgery: Macular Hole Surgery
- Techniques in Vitreoretinal Surgery: ILM Peeling in Diabetics
- Techniques in Vitreoretinal Surgery: ERM Peeling
- The Basics in Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Prepping and Draping
- Chandelier Light
- Scleral Depressed Vitreous Shaving
- Micro Incision Vitrectomy Systems I
- Micro Incision Vitrectomy Systems II
- Induction of Posterior Vitreous Detachment I
- Induction of Posterior Vitreous Detachment II
- Trocar Removal and Wound Closure I
- Trocar Removal and Wound Closure II