Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
LASIK and CXL
by John Kanellopoulos MD
John Kanellopoulos, MD, director of the LaserVision Eye Institute in Athens, Greece, and clinical professor of ophthalmology at New York University School of Medicine, discusses the routine use of crosslinking at the time of LASIK surgery in younger patients and patients with high myopia or asymmetric astigmatism. The goal of LASIK Xtra is to restore the biomechanical integrity and strength of the cornea after LASIK, and the procedure may help stabilize the refractive results in myopic patients.
- Keynote: No Phaco Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Lens Exchange and Multifocal IOLs: The Memira Experience
- A New Society in Europe: Opportunities vs Challenges
- Perspectives on Investing in New Technologies: US vs Europe
- Keynote: Emerging Technologies in Cataract Surgery
- Presbyopia Correction in Europe: Lasers, IOLs, Inlays: How Do You Choose?
- The Role of Physician/Industry Relationships in Ophthalmology
- Keynote: The Search for the Holy Grail in Presbyopia Correction
- LASIK and CXL
- LASIK for Presbyopia