- Videos should be between 3-7 minutes in duration and must not be longer than 15 minutes.
Videos must be accompanied by an English narration.
- Narration should describe what the surgeon is doing and why. Explain subtle maneuvers and name any instruments and/or devices that were pivotal to the case.
- Accepted file formats include mov, mpg, mp4, avi, and wmv.
- Files up to 2GB are accepted, however files larger than 1GB may not transfer completely. Ensure you have a good internet connection or contact us for an alternate upload method.
- Include any financial disclosures relevant to the video either in the video or in the text description provided with the video.
- Avoid background music, movie clips, or animations that may be distracting to viewers.
- Companies may submit educational or instructional videos for consideration. Promotional material consisting of product advertisements, webinars and/or symposia captures will not be accepted.
Log in and open your Profile
to submit a video.
If you don't have an account you may Register
or contact us